International Timber offer durable, sustainable timber louvres that are made to order and machined to any bespoke profile in various lengths and widths to suit your design requirements. All of our timber louvres are available in a wide range of naturally durable Hardwood and Softwood. They include Western Red Cedar, Siberian Larch, Thermowood Red and Stellac Pine, Accoya and Oak.
International Timber louvre's provide an environmentally friendly and sustainable option to traditional aluminium louvre systems, which are more costly to produce and have a far greater impact on the environment.
Other benefits include:
- Timber Louvres have great thermal properties
- Every specie offers a different aesthetic performance characteristic
- Ages well and easy to maintain
- Cost effective
- Easy to use and can be subjected to a variety of treatments and processes
- Offer bespoke profiles to meet your requirements
For more information call us on 0161 848 2900.